Monday, June 23, 2008

Trying to be safety minded.

It all started when I got an e-mail from my cousin talking about online predators and how she attended a class on them by an FBI agent. So, in effort to help protect my family from predators I went through and changed all the names out to nicknames. Well, apparently, my other half is not impressed with being "Honey." He claims that on the other blogs I read, the men have masculine names, like: Marlboro Man or Cotton Husband. So, in order to please the love of my life, I will now refer to him as "The Rocket Scientist." I can tell this will be a source of endless entertainment to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look, my only point is that Marlboro Man and Cotton Husband at least say something about the man. What he does, how he looks, how he behaves. Something. I'm not sure that honey did that.

Krista said...

I'm thinking about referring to my husband as Horizontal, Friday Night Zombie, Martian Man, Workaholic....maybe I should stick to "Honey!"

Anonymous said...

If I were him I'd prefer the former to the latter.