Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Overheard Wednesday

The title is self explanatory. I really don't want to forget all the cute funny things the Sea Monkeys say, so I am going to record them here. I hear too many things during the week to give each of them their own story, not to mention I would bore you all to tears.

Wild Child says
~"Dad, we found a dead mouse in the lawn at school, but I didn't eat it."
~said in her bed time prayers, "Please help me to get strong enough to crush dad."
~"WBU when you could be you?" She thinks this is hilarious

Little Jamaican
~"Grandma, why does your face always look like that?"
~"Knock, knock" Little Jamaican
Me, "Whose there?"
Little Jamaican, "Banana."
Me, "Banana who?"
Little Jamaican, "Banana butt cheeks." Don't ask me. I don't know. I think we need to find more appropriate knock-knock jokes.

My Son
~"I wanna be da bad guy."

The 1st One
~"I have two words. N-O!"

7 comments:

orangemily said...

That's great!
Moira told me the other day she likes the bad guys.

Anonymous said...

I have two words. N-O!!!! Too funny.

I'm gonna tell TNT the butt one tonight! lol

Stacy said...

That makes up for all the times you just want to run away from home! Love it!

Nancy said...

"Please help me get strong enough to crush dad!"? That is AWESOME!

cat said...

Oh the last one is the best!

Screwed Up Texan said...

If I had a quarter for every funny thing my kids said...lol

imbeingheldhostage said...

LOL!! These are great. I KNOW those knock knock jokes...
I seriously burst out at the dead mouse though-- holy cow, to know what goes on in a child's mind.