Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tagged!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



7 random facts about me:

1. I love the rain.
2. I love to hear kids say, "Nana nana boo boo." and then stick their tongues out.
3. My wedding day was the worst day of my life. (Never had a day as bad since!) I got my Honey out of it, so it was worth it.
4. I dreamed of being an astronaut or a fighter pilot as a child.
5. I am still looking for the town I will call home.
6. I love the way the heat in the summer of Phoenix makes you chill when you first walk into it.
7. Love apples, hate apple juice. Love orange juice, hate oranges.

I was tagged by Wendy. I don't have seven people to tag yet. So no pressure, Nicole, Emily, Krista, Laura, Stacy and Susan.

2 comments:

Wendy M said...

You did it! You are so much faster than I was! :-) BTW, I understand exactly what you mean about Utah... that's part of why I'm in Oregon for a few months. Had to leave to "find myself" again... It's working!

Krista said...

Your blond friend says: I don't know how to tag! So I guess you're still it!