Now, if I want to keep this award I have give 10 honest "juicy" things about me. This should be interesting since "juicy" is almost foreign to me. OK, here we go....
1. As a toddler I had amazing little red rain boots. Loved to wear them and apparently I did not have adequate time to test them. My mom found me wearing them, wading in the toilet.
2. When I was a little girl, I noticed that Santa Claus seemed to forget to fill my parents stockings. Somewhere inside it made me feel really sad for my parents, so I started saving my trick-or-treat candy. I would sneak out of my bed in the middle of the night Christmas Eve to put my stale Halloween candy in their stockings.
3. My first kiss was in the 7th grade. His name was Kurtis and I thought I would never meet another boy as cute as him. Funny part is, I don't actually remember the kissing part. I think I may have blacked out with all that 7th grade excitement.
4. I rarely get to see TV, but the one show I love to watch every week is Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. I was only ever stood up by one guy when I was dating. I was dumb enough to let him do it multiple times.
6. Many of you know that my grandma past away recently. (My Dad's Mom.) What you don't know is (my Mom's Mom) my other grandma passed away when I was eight. It was very traumatic to me. So much so, that in my over active little girl imagination, I thought my parents were storing my grandma's body in the top of the pantry. I know, I need therapy, but wait, the story gets better. So a week or so after my grandmothers funeral, my mom is cooking liver and onions. You know where this is going right? I still can't and won't try liver and onions, because as a demented little girl I thought my mom was trying to feed the family my grandmothers liver. (It didn't help that we had been learning about the Donner Party at school.)
7. OK, either I am getting tired, or I am running out of stuff to tell you. Oh, I know, I have never used the "F" bomb while conscious, but according to the Rocket Scientist, I once used it in my sleep to tell him to get his hands off of me. (It wasn't like that....I was having a nightmare in which he was torquing my shorts to the point I was hitting him in my dream. He tried to wake me and tell me I was having a nightmare.)
8. I love IKEA furniture in theory, not as fond of it in use. Still if your children are going to ruin your furniture anyway, I just don't see how you can go wrong here. Besides that, my favorite pots and pans are from here.
9. I don't like frosting. Of course, unless, it is coconut pecan frosting. That is an entirely different story. That frosting on top of an oatmeal cake is my favorite. YUMMM!
10. I cry every time I walk through the front gates of Disneyland. I don't really know why, I just start feeling all emotional and can't help myself.
Now I get to pick the next victims to spill the "juicy" details of their life. Let me think....Allrighty then, Krista you have spilled enough in the past year, you have already earned this award. Really, go read her blog, you will know what I mean. She puts it all out there. So........ Jen who is Buried With Children, my sister who has a White Knuckle Grip, Carrie who likes her Life in the Slow Lane, Tori at The McKee's, Nicole who's children believe in Naptime Optional, and Stacy at Me and the Boys.
Can hardly wait to read what you all have to spill. Thanks for tagging me Flea.
I cry every time I go to Disney, too. I'm glad I'm not alone!
For the record,...
-- the Disneyland thing makes you a freak
-- I am not the one who stood you up
-- will you please keep your stale Halloween candy; Santa doesn't have to give EVERYONE a stocking
The Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist- you need to know that I know who stood me up, and if it were you, you be dead. Come to think of it. The guy who did, is dead! (No disrespect to the dead here.) I would also like to remind you that you are the guy who married this freak. And last, but not least......I am not my mother. You know this. If you would like to discuss what you do and don't get in a Christmas stocking from me, I suggest you be a man and came and tell me face to face. :)
OOOPS! I thought I left a comment. I copied and pasted and put it in my draft box. It's hard thinking at this time at night. Are you saying I give TMI on my blog? You know only three people read it, right? Ha!
I cry when I go to Disneyland, too, because it costs so much!
I love Extreme Makeover Home Edition!
Wow, you want me to actually write on my Naptime Optional blog again? It's been months! (Life has been a tad busy) Just for you, I'll try to get around to it...sooner than later. :)
Post a Comment