1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Protected: 2023 Week of May 29
8 hours ago
I remember the first time I met you. Mike dragged me to your house for dinner one night early in our dating days. You know, back when you only had two kids. I was a little embarrassed that you seemed to already know so much about me and I knew next to nothing about you. I was also a little nervous, you know meeting the big sister and all. Even though Mike had already told me that you were easy to win over, and that Kim was going to be the hard one to impress.
When I very first met you at your lot (it was a giant hole)I immediately liked you and the Rocket Scientist. I was hoping we would be great friends and we are! I remember going with you to look at tile just after Mimi was born and you holding her and loving the whole body cuddle. Less than a year later you had #1 and #2 babies. I have lots of memories including you - all of them good.
Thanks "Anonymous" AKA Rocket Man. I think your memory was a premonition! Have you tried that little trick in the shower yet?
Well, that's a hard one because it was a long time ago. I believe I first met you when you got married to the Rocket Scientist. I didn't really get to talk to you much. You were a bit busy that day! Then you were both off on your honeymoon and that was it. I'm sure you remember a lot more about that day than I did!
I rember your wedding. I had stayed up really late the night before because it was my prom.
I had already promised Laura I would watch her two boys atthe temple.
a quick sealing turned into a long one when the bride and herom forgot the marriage certificate. I was so tired and I was not doing the best job watching the boys. I also remember that your mom made your dress and I was so impressed.
But really what I think of when I think of you is your wonderful laugh that always makes those around you laugh.
Duh, now I get it. It can be any memory not just the first memory. My family (and Racheal's family) visited yours a while back and I remember how calm you were in the midst of chaos in your kitchen with six kids and trying to make dinner. Which was no easy task since you had your husband who cannot have soy and me who cannot have gluten. And even though I cannot remember what we ate I remember that it was fabulous!
Oh, yea. Thanks for bringing that up...AGAIN, Random Samplings of My Delightful Life. That's called a "sleeping dog". Do you know what to do with a sleeping dog, Random Samplings of My Delightful Life? -- The freakin' Rocket Scientist (who forgot the marriage license) ;)
Oh, you're gonna love this!
I remember so many things like:
- Playing "Mother May I" in your front yard,
- Talking to you on the phone in GRADE SCHOOL about all the guys you were so "Boy Crazy" about!
- Learning to ride a bike at your house on your street because you had pavement and we didn't,
- Listening to "The Gambler" (Kenny Rodgers) and "We Are the World" together,
- Your toaster fire, and knowing what to do 6 months later when our toaster caught on fire at home too,
- Missing you SO MUCH when you guys moved to Utah and wondering if we really would see each other again,
- Piling 7 kids in the back of my mom's Chevy Citation when we were visiting you guys in Utah, and still being able to do "Boom-Chicka-Boom" somehow,
- All the crazy voices you came up with doing "Boom-Chicka-Boom",
- How cool you always did your hair and make-up,
- Having a blast at my parent's wedding because you and your family were there!
I remember that day on the street in front of my house when we were shooting off fireworks and your little sister was running around like crazy and one of the fireworks went a little haywire and accidentally hit her in the eye and she had to have reconstructive surgery and wear that eye patch for what seemed like forever. Those big honkin' glasses she wears now really distract from the scars. Those were the days, huh?
I like this game! Again!
Flea- Wow, that's an imagination.
Post a Comment